Monday, May 18, 2009

What a day... >_<

i wok up l8 tis morning, wok up at 7:44. i didn realize tht i ovrslept. well had a strange dream while i was asleep. i was gona be l8 for skool, n i was lik changing n everything. all of th sudden wen my dad yelled, n my bro was all lik dude go get changed n everything. i alredy nu i was gona be l8. wow my first tardy of th whole skool yr, i guess its hopeless to keep a good record. so lik nothing interesting happened then. till i got to 5th period, no PE sweet :D !!!! then i was sitting next to my friends michael n andrew. wow these 2 guys got w/ th same girl. but andrew got w/ her first. so we saw her wok by. u dont kno wat littl 6th grade girls do wen theyr bored... :P. but yea dont wanna say it. then i went to th lab, use th computer then...yea. till i got to 7th period, we were writing notes crap! then we went to th book fair to checkout stuff. all of th sudden ther was a blackout!!! we were all gona die!!!!!!! jk :D. then we head bak to th classroom, packed up n head out. chris my rival bought ice cream for me n andrew, thx chris. then i got home went to facebook n myspace. i didn expect to get a message from "her" on fb. haha she didn kno me at all till i told her. then i was bored so i was chatting n stuff, i was toking to joe an old friend of mine. well thts all now go away!!! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment