Thursday, May 28, 2009

Skools almost donee...:D ^^

wow i didn write my blog yesterday. o well it doesnt matter, ill be writing my blogs wenever i hav tim to. today 1st period was great, we watch tis sad video bout HIV n AIDES. a pregnant woman w/ HIV n giving birth to her children. th older son didn obtain HIV but th younger daughter did. tis story is sad but im too lazy to tell u guys bout it. anyways, 2nd period we took a test, it wasnt hard. then mrs lira let us do our hw. for 2nd n 1st period we didn hav hw yesss!!! n mrs lira let us out wen class wasnt ovr by accident. andrew, enrique, elijah, joe, n etc were all hiding in th bathroom. i dont kno wat i was doing so i went bak to mrs lira's class. chris n mike jus went to 3rd period. nothing interesting during 3rd period except joo pulled my chair away from me so wen i sat down i fell n hurt my butt. aftr, we jus did lame classwrk n test tmrrw damn... :D. during lunch, eating w/ javi, eric, n eddy. then i was hanging out w/ sam n sergio. i didn tok to adam tht much today. 5th period no PE we jus had to wok to laps n i was jus toking to sam n michael while woking. me n erick planned to go to th mall n watch a movie during th summer, cant wait. aftr we finished th laps, me sam n andrew went to watch them play kickball w/ joo. joo told me n andrew to play kickball but andrew twisted his ankle n my butt hurts aftr wat happened during 3rd. 6th period, nothing much. 7th period we didn hav much tim cuz we were gona vote for th president for nxt yr. we watch those lame videos telling us to vote for them. id rathr vote for allysa for president than lupita. for vp, i voted for karina cuz shes mor nicer than hailey. aftr all tht, went bak to th class n got ready to go. me n chris took photos, so wen i got hom i changed my myspace pic. n of course "she" was on aim, unlike michelle i hav th guts to say hi. but "she" didn reply bak so i was lik wtf thts gay. i dont kno if "she" was busy or not. well watever, i dont wanna bothr or stalk "her". since i rlly didn hav hw, i was jus on my computr n watching scrubs. i jus remembered tht laptops had to be turned in tmrrw. i lost my charger but my bro found it. so i thanked him. now im writing my blog n drinking coke. well then, ima go peace. :D ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment