Saturday, May 30, 2009

hee hee haha haha :D

at 1st period mrs lira didn com n it was a sub yess. but th sub was all strict n stuff, n ppl didn want to listen n jus wanted to tok. th teacher wasnt tht mean n wasnt rlly bad looking. well she skipped porfolios during 2nd period. th wrk tht i guessed on didn hav to be turned in n get graded so tht was good. 3rd period, testing n i didn study cuz i was too lazy. edgar, joo, javi, n me didn finish yet. so mrs moran let us grab lunch first n then we went bak n finished our test. th othrs did but i didn. cuz i didn study n most of all didn understand all of it. but we were out of tim so mrs moran told me to finish it on monday. i gav her th test n pencil, then she smiled at me. i said goodbye to her n she told me to hav a good week n stuff. today mrs moran wasnt mean which was awkward. during 5th period, we ran th mile. it was easy, i only stopped for 5 seconds. i felt lik running n it was hurting a bit, but im not giving up cuz God tells me tht i can do my best. aftr tht i was hanging out w/ andrew n adam toking bout stuff n th summer. then 6th period, mr yen had to do somthing so th sub for mrs lira cam n watched th class. she was staring at sebastian n julian, those 2 brats. julian has a VERY messy bak pak. crumbled papers n all crap n junk in his bak pak. th sub was all disappointed by julian's junk. thts why u keep ur stuff organized. then 7th period, i brought my laptop n charger to return, but mrs miller said tht thers a littl delay so we hav to return th laptops n chargers nxt friday. we didn do much in tht class. i got hom, was bored so played games n killing ppl jus for fun :D. my aunt cam w/ her youngest daughter ayu, n shes big now. cell group was fun, but michelle popped her knee cap or somthing, i didn kno th whole story. i didn kno wat happened cuz i was playing basketball w/ austin, anthony, n matt. so michelle left early n i wish i was ther for her. i wish tht i can jus protect her :). i kno im always ther for her no mattr wat. aftr tht mini cell went to middle skool. autsin kept toking n anthony was laughing n watever. then aftr tht me n anthony went outside to shoot hoops. george cam n shoot hoops w/ us. anthony left aftr tht, n george was teaching me how to shoot rite. jessie cam aftr tht so th 3 of us were outside, george was toking to jessie bout stuff n he kept passing me th ball to shoot. jeremy, ironman, n vincent not my bro but jon's friend challenged me, george, n jessie. george was all pro w/ th shots n jessie was jus playing funny but shes soo tall tht she shud be able to shoot good 1s. then austin n jon joined in, jon in our team, n austin on theirs. didn kno who was winning cuz we didn keep score. a few minutes l8r, austin n jessie left n panda played on their team. panda was pretty good, kept tricking me. we started all ovr aftr a few mor plays, vincent went to our team. so it was me, jon, vincent, n george against ironman, jeremy, panda, n eddy. haha jon n george kept making alleyloops n me n vincent jus played. jon jus told me to stick to panda lik a glue. my bro called me cuz we were gona go hom cuz it was getting l8, bernard showed up saying good bye to us cuz hes going to indo. n then we went hom. got hom, n took a shower, n now im finishing up my blog n its 12:57, gona stay up till 3 th latest. now ima go, l8rs...:DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment