Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its not over

well ima write bout wat happened today. so career day was fun n all n class period were shorter, yess... :D. but not every thing went well. ok so every thing went well till i got to 7th period. i was late AGAIN but for 7th period. it was rlly messed up. then we were suppose to go to 1st period after 7th n th bell rang VERY quick. so tht tim i was l8 for no homosexual reason!!!! u thnk its th skools fault. tis skool got lik th lowest. i rlly wanna move, but im closer to tis 1 n i dont wanna leave my friends. dude if i get 1 mor tardy for 1st period, IM SCREWED!!!! i feel lik nothing seems rite, but i kno wen i hav problems lik these, God can help me. cuz Hes always here for us, w/e th case. i need Him everyday, i jus dont kno wat to do without God. i jus want Him to forgive me for all th sins ive commited. i kno ive committed A LOT of sins, but im not th only person. n i believe in Him... i jus need Him to show me wat to do. God's Grace is rlly powerful, n it maks me feel ashamed for everything ive done wrong. i rlly dont deserved His Grace. but Hes telling me... tht i need His Grace. He also forgives me for all th sins ive committed, n even if im gona continue. cuz He knos tht inside me... i rlly am His son. so becuz of His Grace, i wont give up. i will stand, w/ God on my side. n i will continue praising n worshiping Him. thank u God, u rlly saved my life. ur th reason tht i liv, th reason tht i sing... with all i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment