Sunday, May 31, 2009

Short Entry -_- :D

ima writ a short blog entry for today. startin to get lazy to write blogs but o well, now ima tell u bout my day. tis morning, i was sleepy cuz las nite i stayed up pretty l8 till 3 haha. i wok up at 9 today. then i went to my computer, chatting w/ chris n played games for a bit. every1 left, my parents went somwer, n my 3 bros went to music practice except for brandon but he was to meet up w/ our parents. so it was soo awesom staying home alone, no rapists or molesters surrounding th house, if they did i wud kick their butt. n n th whole tim i was jus chattin w/ my friends n michelle. thank God shes ok, but her knee is still hurting a bit. at leas i was ther for her, being a tru friend to her. we were chatting pretty long, almost half th day. b4 tht i went out n ate w/ my bro n parents. th buffet was good but made us full. n i cudnt eat my cheese cake cuz th waiter took my fork. my mom told me to get it from th othr table, so i grabbed it but som lady saw me n was all telling me tht its being used. i felt lik a crazy person jus stealing a fork from a random table w/ som weird lady. so i ate my cheese cake w/ chopsticks n my bro was all laughing. wen i was hom, "she" was on so i tok to her. "she" said tht "she" was srry she didn answer las tim. but we didn chat long cuz "she" had to leave. well i alredy made one very awesom girl's day. i dont kno wat else to write, i was gona mak tis entry short, but im not even sure if its short or long... :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment