Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snakes taste very good

ok so umm... today i woke up, went on my computer n tok to my friends. i skipped breakfast tis morning, n i dont kno why. i remembered today i was gona go places w/ vincent, tania, n ray. but ray didn com cuz he went to th mall instead. so me n my bro went to tania's house n picked her up. first we went to mcdonald's to eat lunch. we hung out ther for a bit n ate. aftr tht we went to frank and sons. its a place wer they hav al ot of good n rare junk. it was fun looking around. som of th stuff r cheap, but a lot r very expensive. man its lik everything ther has to be urs. so we were looking around, my bro found marvel vs capcom, it was lik 70 bucks. wow even old games r very rare. i didn kno wat to buy. haha th frog wallet from naruto was ther. i shudve got tht item. but instead i got those kool looking gloves. it was only 8 dollars n i brought 11. but vincent jus bought it without me paying. he is rlly nice, but still i want to buy my own things nxt tim. finally we went to tania's house. cuz me n my bro brought tekken 5 n street fighter. tania was pretty good at tekken, she beat me at almost every round. i was only good w/ 1 character. but in street fighter, i pwned both tania n my bro. still, vincent was still bettr than me. aft tht we went hom, i took a nap for a while n yea... :D. i went on my computer again n got a message from "her". i jus asked her for her sn so we can jus tok on aim. n i found out tht she moved, n shes in anothr state. dammit!! she used to liv around my area too. but oh well, ill chat w/ her online. well i dont wanna write anymor... goodbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment